19.9.11



Dear friends,
Ones I heard that at the age of 33 your life should change a lot. It seams to me funny, but at the end I'm starting to experienced it personally. Maybe it's just a huge desire inside of me that is spinning the circumstances into a great direction. We'll see..
I apologizes to all of you wonderful followers for not posting anything since May. I have been working on the other site posting Wonderland stories together with Nap Atelier works. I will post even here but I would like to invite you all to www.napatelier.blogspot.com. It's always just me that is writing and I'm sure here you'll be more updated. I'm sending you all a big hug hoping to see you even on Nap Atelier site.
Have a lovely and cheerful day!
Love,
Darija

2 comments:

  1. Hello there, I discovered your website by way of Google even as looking for a comparable matter, your site came up, it seems good. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, simply became aware of your weblog thru Google, and found that it's really informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you continue this in future. Many other folks will likely be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete